MAKE. MONEY. FAST

G.JAWAHAR SWAMINATHAN jawahar at nii.ernet.in
Sat Nov 13 02:03:28 EST 1993

Hi,
I quite agree Dave Kristofferson about revoking the susbscription of the
person who believes in [posting such a mighty amount of crap in the bulletin
board as well that of the satellites..
We already have such subscriptions going around in our country, which add
examples of disastrous consequences if these instructions are not followed
for eg, quoted like in the above message, there are examples of persons
who did not follow the instructions and was struck down dead in a matter of
weeks..
If one wants to make money, i can suggest a better way, why dont you go
around with a begging bowl in hand. This would entail not only excercise
to make you fit but will also gain you money without the use of a modem
and a satellite network..
Disgustingly Yours,

jawahar
-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-
G.Jawahar Swaminathan                         Phone: 91-11-686 3004 to 6863009
Protein Chemistry Lab               \ /              Extn: 234, 309
National Institute of Immunology,    |        Gram:  IMMUNOLOGY, New Delhi
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,              \ / \ /     Email: Jawahar at NII.ernet.in
New Delhi - 110 067.               |   |      Fax:   91-11-686 2125
INDIA                                         UUCP:
                                         ...uunet!sangam!vikram!nii!jawahar!