Keith Robison robison1 at
Sat Nov 13 09:14:40 EST 1993

yates at groelsch (Jim Yates) writes:

>yates at

>I am looking for information about Neimann-Pick type C.  I am having
>trouble finding much information about this genetic problem with
>chromosome 18.  Any help will be appreciated.

An excellent place to look for this sort of information is Mendelian
Inheritance in Man.  If you have access to gopher, then gopher
over to, where there is access to the On-line version
of this tome.  There is a long entry there on Niemann-Pick Type C.

Good luck!

Keith Robison
Harvard University
Department of Genetics / HHMI