Hydrogen/Ammonia Production

Howard Kaplan hkaplan at UDCVAX.BITNET
Sun Nov 14 08:43:43 EST 1993

I would like to know if anybody has worked on the large scale production of
Ammonia or Hydrogen gases using microorganisms.
Please e-mail replies to
khetan at cems.umn.edu

In the olden days I would have looked at this request and said
something like, "Hmmm, an interesting question", and crafted some
sort of response.  Today I look at this request and say, "Hmmm, an
interesting question.  I wonder what kinds of patentable potentials
there are in this?  How marketable a concept is this?  What's
in it for me?"  and I don't respond.  And if anyone out there read-
ing this says it's just you, Kaplan,... you're missing the point.