AD: Ignore if you are not an alum from UC Berkeley

Rhett Valino Pascual gldnbear at uclink.berkeley.edu
Sun Nov 14 01:15:02 EST 1993

Greetings Berkeley alumni!  I am beginning a private e-mail directory
for UC Berkeley alumni.  The list will not be given to any advertisement
agencies.  If someone wishes to e-mail you, they will write me and I will
then write you.  It will be up to you to write them back.  Send your name,
e-mail, class year, and major to gldnbear at uclink.berkeley.edu.