A quick question about available jobs in Biotech fields...

Joel Levenson levenson at eden.rutgers.edu
Sun Nov 14 15:37:13 EST 1993

This is the first time I have posted to this group, so I apologize in
advance for any etiquette errors I may make.

I am a recent Biotechnology graduate (B.S.) from Cook College, Rutgers
University, New Brunswick, NJ.  I managed to obtain a job when I
graduated to cover my expenses, however it was not in the Biotech
field.  I was wondering if anyone who might be reading this message in
New Jersey might be able to point me in the proper direction about who
to contact and talk to regarding work in this field.  I do not know if
there are even any placement agencies in the area, but I would be
interested in finding out more information.

Thank you in advance.

Joel Levenson