FAQ for computer resources

Claus S. Kristensen csk at lm.dth.dk
Mon Nov 15 19:57:51 EST 1993

I am looking for a FAQ or info file containing relevant (i.e. biological
oriented) info on which e-mail servers offers which data analyses.

I am NOT looking for FAQs containing info on mailing lists or FTP archives
- I have some of those already. Rather I'd like a list of services like
the homology search and sequence retrieval servers situated at NIH (blast
and retrieve [send mail containing the word help to blast at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
or retrieve at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov in case you want to know how to get in touch
with these servers].

If you could give me the info-files or a pointer to them, I would be
most grateful!

Claus Kristensen

*  Claus Sternberg Kristensen, PhD                               *
*  Department of Microbiology   Technical University of Denmark  *
*  Building 221                 DK 2800 Lyngby Denmark           *
*  Phone (Den:) 45 93 12 22     ext. 2522 or 2515                *
*  Phone (Int:) +45 45 93 34 22 FAX +45 45 93 28 09              *
*  E-mail: csk at lm.dth.dk                                         *