education

george wayne graham George.Graham at launchpad.unc.edu
Wed Nov 17 23:10:46 EST 1993

Learning the parts of the body can be hard.  But my nursing students
found an easier way.  They introduced me to a musical cassette which
had the body parts in the lyrics.

Their grades soared after listening to the tape.  So I purchased one for
my kids and they picked up the systems easily.

The company which created the tape is a non profit company raising
money for scholarships.

Many years and many people were used to create the cassette but the
results were worth it.

george
ggraham at pstcc.cc.tn.us

--
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information