george wayne graham George.Graham at
Wed Nov 17 23:10:46 EST 1993

Learning the parts of the body can be hard.  But my nursing students
found an easier way.  They introduced me to a musical cassette which
had the body parts in the lyrics.

Their grades soared after listening to the tape.  So I purchased one for
my kids and they picked up the systems easily.

The company which created the tape is a non profit company raising
money for scholarships.

Many years and many people were used to create the cassette but the
results were worth it.

ggraham at

   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information
        Technology, or the Experimental Bulletin Board Service.
           internet: or