Niemann-Pick

ROBERT BOOT, HERSTON MEDICAL LIBRARY mail_boot at uqvax.cc.uq.oz.au
Thu Nov 18 21:02:54 EST 1993

I tried to email a reply to this - it bounced.

I had no difficulty finding the article (along with several others) in OMIM
I you want & if you give me an email address I can use I will send it to you.
You may be able to find more articles on MEDLINE. While there is not free
access to this on the net almost any medical library will have access to it
and will probably also have a CD-ROM version.

If you need something written in lay english I cannot help you. I am not aware
of anything and my library does not hold such material.