Bats

Lord Jonin jonin at netcom.com
Fri Nov 19 03:39:30 EST 1993

Hello,

I am looking for information for a research paper I am writing on The Mexican
Freetail Bat.  (Tadarida brasiliensis mexicana)
Specifically, I am interested in the ecological aspects of it, the detremential
effects human interference has had on its survival, and what is being done to
increase its populations.  Also I am looking for any physiological and
behaviourial adeptations it has developed in responce to its environemt.

Specifically -- I have been trying to locate publication on the part of Bat
Conservation International regarding the subject.  Many publications from the
University of Texas Press in Austin have been made conserning this subject,
however I have been unable to locate these works in California.

 Any help will be appreciated.

--
Evil Geniuses /   /\ ___   ___    o ___    /o @netcom.com 37.16N 121.58W 200ft.
For A \ oo / /   / // _ \ / / \ /\ / / \  /__o ---- Squidly Diddly Says... ----