Call for papers

"Cliff Pickover ", 914 945-3630 cliff at WATSON.IBM.COM
Sun Nov 21 15:24:46 EST 1993

I welcome interesting, well-written articles for the "Chaos and Graphics
Section" of the international journal Computers and Graphics (Pergamon
Press).  I edit this section which appears in each issue of the journal.
Topics include the mathematical, scientific, and artistic application of
fractals, chaos, and related.  The journal is peer-reviewed.  I publish
color, where appropriate.  For more information, contact me at
cliff at watson.ibm.com, or send papers to Cliff Pickover, IBM Watson
Research Center, Yorktown Heights, New York 10598