HELP: Enzyme kinetics programs

Jean Elizabeth Grundy jegrundy at CCS.CARLETON.CA
Fri Oct 1 17:09:37 EST 1993

inna at vms.huji.ac.il writes:

>   	I'm looking for MAC or PC program for emzyme kinetics analysis
> (Michaelis - Menton, simple or complex allosteric mechanism, activation
> or inhibition analysis, etc.).
> 	I would appreciate any information on above subject.
>
> ----------
>  Inna Shnitman                     Phone      972-2-584848
>  Hebrew University 		   E-Mail    Inna at hujivms.bitnet
>  Computation center			     Inna at vms.huji.ac.il
>  Givat-Ram 91904 Jerusalem	   FAX	      972-2-527349
>  Israel

There is a program with what you are looking for:
Biocomputing Vol. 13, No. 6, pp 906-911 (1992); "A Simple Computer
Program with Statistical Tests for the Analysis of Enzyme Kinetics"
by Dr. S. P.J. Brooks.
"The kinetics program can be obtained by sending a blank, formatted
disk (5.25 or 3.5 in., double or high density) in a self-addressed
disk mailer to Dr. S. Brooks, Banting Research Centre-3W, Nutrition
Research Division, Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0L2, Canada.
If you want the source code for the kinetics program as well as the
header and *.obj files for the utilities, send a high-density diskette
of two low density diskettes.  The program is also available from the
BioTechNet software library under the filename KINET1.EXE.  For
downloading instructions, see BioTechNet Network News, (same issue)."
jegrundy at ccs.carleton.ca