Animal Rights reasoning catchs on

SCHLOSSER at ciit.org SCHLOSSER at ciit.org
Tue Oct 5 06:58:00 EST 1993

I don't think that the piece on the treatment of software does anything
to hurt PETA.  If researchers must resort to this sort of thing to
argue against "animal rights", then it would seem that they don't have
any real justification for their uses.  Animal researh benefits society
in many significant ways. We would be much worse off without it. So long
as it is done in a "humane" manner, that is the one and only justification
that we have.

Paul Schlosser
schlosser at beta.ciit.org
(these opinions do not necessarily reflect those of CIIT)