The urgency of your help (forwarded msg)

S. Marshall S.Marshall at daresbury.ac.uk
Thu Oct 7 02:44:33 EST 1993

	From ibrown at com.iasnet.adonis Thu Oct  7 01:35:23 1993
	Via:   UK.AC.NSFNET-RELAY;  Thu, 7 Oct 93 01:38 WET (V41 at UK.AC.DARESBURY.DLGM)
	Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1993 19:31:11 MSK
	From: ibrown at com.iasnet.adonis
	To: bionet-news at uk.ac.daresbury, server-daemon at uk.ac.daresbury
	Subject: The urgency of your help

	Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1993 19:11:14 MSK
	From: ibrown at adonis.iasnet.com
	To:   bionet-news at dl.ac.uk,
	      server-daemon at dl.ac.uk

	To: bionet-news at dl.ac.uk server-daemon at dl.ac.uk

	Dear friends,
	I believe that you know about our local  financial  disaster.
	As a result from June I am deprived of the possibility to use Fax and
	telephone connections for the correspondence with you.
	Now I have been disconnected from E-mail owing to having to pay
	E-mail service in hard currency. It means that I  can  not
	receive  your letters and Bionet Photosynthesis News. The last is
	dramatic, in particular, for me because our library does not
	receive any foreign biological journals. Besides that, now I am
	preparing a  couple  of joint proposal with my foreign colleagues.
	Probably, in the next year these grants will give me a possibility
	to pay E-mail service. But not today !!!
	That is why I will appreciate to everyone who is able to  help  to
	pay my debt for E-Mail service in sum of approximately $  300.  Of
	course, it could be paid by a group of my colleagues.
	I will wait for your proposals with hope.
	Yours sincerely,                         Igor I. Brown