S: Paternity analysis program

Ronny Schoenheiter RONNY at tphys.nov.uni-bayreuth.de
Tue Oct 12 14:55:00 EST 1993

Dear netters .............

I am looking for a program that can calculate the likelihood of paternity out
of DNA Fingerprints based on band triplets.

The program should run on IBM-Compatibles (DOS or Windows).

Can anybody give me a hint where I can get such a program ??

Thanks in advance .....
* Dr. R. Schoenheiter             Email: RONNY at TPHYS.NOV.UNI-BAYREUTH.DE *
* Computer Manager                                                       *
* Dept. Anim. Physiol.                                                   *
* University of Bayreuth                                                 *
* Bayreuth, GERMANY                                                      *