?!!?LEPRECHAUNISM

Andrew M Smith theodore at ncsu.edu
Tue Oct 26 21:45:29 EST 1993

I have just read a few articles on leprechaunism and my curiosity has
recently been killing me.  As I  understand it, babies born with this
genetic disease die within weeks after birth.  My question is this...

What sort of technology is being applied to the study of leprechaunism?

Also, how does it affect the family, or are there any documented cases in
the U.S. regarding the affect of leprechaunism on human affairs or emotions?

Any assistance on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.