question of PDB e-mail server

Fumiyoshi Sasagawa sasagawa at iias.flab.fujitsu.co.jp
Wed Sep 1 22:07:07 EST 1993

Dear Sir,

Recently, I sent a message(send info your_e-mail_address)
to the PDB mail server(fileserv at pbl.pdb.bnl.gov)
for getting help about PDB e-mail file server.  But I got
only Quarterly Newsletter which does not
include the useful information of the PDB e-mail file server.
I can not access PDB by ftp or telnet because of limitation of
our local network.
Does anybody post a usage of PDB e-mail server?

F. Sasagawa
ISIS, FUJITSU LABORATORIES, Japan

--
------------------------------

$@:{@nJ85A(J

$@3t<02q<RIY;NDL8&5f=j(J
$@>pJs<R2q2J3X8&5f=j(J($@KkD%%7%9%i%\#1#33,(J)
$@@iMU8)@iMU;TH~IM6hCf@%#1(J-$@#9(J-$@#3(J$@")#2#6#1(J
TEL  $@BeI=(J(043)299-3211
FAX  (043)299-3075
E-MAIL  sasagawa at iias.flab.fujitsu.co.jp

FUMIYOSHI SASAGAWA

KOKUSAI-KEN
International Institute For Advanced Study
Of Social Information Science
FUJITSU LABORATORIES LTD.
9-3,NAKASE 1-CHOME, MIHAMA-KU, CHIBA-SHI, CHIBA 261, Japan
Phone: (Intl prefix)-(81)-(43)-299-3211
Fax: (Intl prefix)-(81)-(43)-299-3075
E-MAIL: sasagawa at iias.flab.fujitsu.co.jp