Biotechnology Progress Vol. 9, No. 4

Rizwan Mithani rdm at uhura1.uucp
Thu Sep 2 14:59:41 EST 1993

If any of you kind souls have the above issue and are planning on
discarding it soon, I would appreciate it if you could instead mail
it to me. Send me email at the address below and I will let you
know my address. The reason I want it is that I have a paper of
mine published in this issue, and I would like to have the actual
journal as a souvenir, as opposed to the reprints and I feel that
$75.00 for a back issue which ACS charges is quite steep, considering
a full year's subscription to members is only $30.00

Thank you.

--
Rizwan Mithani		| I am concerned. You are curious. (S)He is nosy.
Sr. Software Designer   | I am trusting.  You are naive.   (S)He is a fool.