correction

SPLUHAR at CROP.UOGUELPH.CA SPLUHAR at CROP.UOGUELPH.CA
Thu Sep 2 20:21:16 EST 1993

> To:            bioforum at net.bio.net
> From:          SPLUHAR at CROP.UOGUELPH.CA
> Date:          2 Sep 93 20:57:40 EDT
> Subject:       cold spring harbour conference

> A posting on the Cold Spring Harbour conference appeared on your
> news group recently. I'm affraid I deleted it by mistake. Could
> someone who has a copy please send one to me. Thank you for your
> responce.

I'm sorry I made a mistake. I meant to ask for a copy of the Cold
Spring Harbour course not conference. Sorry again for the mistake.

Stephen A. Pluhar
SPLUHAR at CROP.UOGUELPH.CA           Dept. Crop Science  U. of Guelph
Phone: 519-824-4120 Ext. 4865      Guelph, Ontario, Canada. N1G 2W1