Request on DNA-Regulatory protein recognition

Johnson Leung JohnsonLeung at cuhk.hk
Fri Sep 3 10:43:58 EST 1993

Dear everybody,
     Would you suggest to me some articles (recent or past) about
experiments or review on DNA-regularoty protein recognition in bacteria?
     Please e-mail your suggest to me through the follow e-mail address:
          JohnsonLeung at cuhk.hk
     Thank you very much.
Johnson Leung
JohnsonLeung at cuhk.hk
Department of Biology
The Chinese University of Hong Kong

|   Johnson H.W. Leung                |            o       o           |
|   from The Chinese University of HK |                |               |
|   Address : JohnsonLeung at cuhk.hk    |          /           \         |
|   Welcome to talk!                  |           \_________/          |
|   Major : Biology                   |   Remember : Keep SMILING!     |