Scientific Progress and Ethics (was Re: Ethics in research question)

Greg Buell Inventor - 1 gbuell at nyx.cs.du.edu
Wed Sep 8 15:02:21 EST 1993

 I think we should write something about the PC User - PC Inventor
being suppressed via $$$$ to medline and silverplatter and other
areas on line.

The PC User who finds the cure for cancer will be a PC User who wants
to buy a cray before a new car.... grin

thanks

gbuell at nyx.cs.du.edu

--
C:\dir PATH to the 10 nearest SOLAR SYSTEMS >> marries OS/2 to INTERNET
"The Light Year Conquest Corp."->>> Lovestars on their honeymoon A-BOMB