Cartoon Guide to Genetics

Richard Hoffmann rjhoffma at iastate.edu
Wed Sep 8 13:14:35 EST 1993

In article <CD1Ktu.2pt at usenet.ucs.indiana.edu> John Logsdon <jlogsdon at bio.indiana.edu> writes:
>Using _The Cartoon Guide to Genetics_ is an excellent idea!

I second (or third or fourth) that.

>It is also a great gift idea for those non-scientist relatives that want
>a clue about what you do!
>
>I think that I have seen the 2nd edition in bookstores, but I have the
>1st edition (1983).

My copy is labeled "Updated" and has a copyright of 1991.  ISBN
0-06-273099-1.  US price from the back cover is $11.00.  It's a great
book!

Dick

Richard J. Hoffmann                Internet: rjhoffma at iastate.edu
Department of Zoology & Genetics     Bitnet: rjhoffma%iastate.edu at isumvs
Iowa State University
Ames, Iowa 50011                      Voice: (515) 294-8075