Cartoon Guide to Genetics

Richard Hoffmann rjhoffma at
Wed Sep 8 13:14:35 EST 1993

In article <CD1Ktu.2pt at> John Logsdon <jlogsdon at> writes:
>Using _The Cartoon Guide to Genetics_ is an excellent idea!

I second (or third or fourth) that.

>It is also a great gift idea for those non-scientist relatives that want
>a clue about what you do!
>I think that I have seen the 2nd edition in bookstores, but I have the
>1st edition (1983).

My copy is labeled "Updated" and has a copyright of 1991.  ISBN
0-06-273099-1.  US price from the back cover is $11.00.  It's a great

Richard J. Hoffmann                Internet: rjhoffma at
Department of Zoology & Genetics     Bitnet: at isumvs
Iowa State University
Ames, Iowa 50011                      Voice: (515) 294-8075