Urea Gradient Gel Devices

Michael Ready - or a host of others cmdq144 at chpc.utexas.edu
Fri Sep 10 11:18:00 EST 1993

Dear Netters,

	Does anyone out there know the name/address of a manufacturer for
devices for pouring and running transverse urea gradient gels for studying
protein folding and unfolding? Does anyone _have_ such a device that they
would be willing to barter for cash/stamps/graduate student to be named later?
Right now, we are using cobbled-together equipment that is a pain to use
and causing revolt. Any info would be much apreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mike R.

 *  Michael P. Ready                       Email: ready at utbc01.cm.utexas.edu *
 *  Dept.of Chemistry & Biochemistry       Phone: (512)471-3625              *
 *  University of Texas                    Fax:   (512)471-8696              *
 *  Austin, Texas 78712                                                      *


More information about the Bioforum mailing list