Cartoon Guide to Genetics

Bruce Roe broe at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu
Fri Sep 10 07:04:00 EST 1993

In article <CD1Ktu.2pt at usenet.ucs.indiana.edu>, John Logsdon <jlogsdon at bio.indiana.edu> writes...
>Using _The Cartoon Guide to Genetics_ is an excellent idea!
>
>It is also a great gift idea for those non-scientist relatives that want
>a clue about what you do!
>
>I think that I have seen the 2nd edition in bookstores, but I have the
>1st edition (1983).
>
>The authors are Larry Gonick and Mark Wheelis.
>
>ISBN# 0-06-460416-0.
>
>John

Cold Spring Harbor Press produces a series (I thing 6-7) really neat
little cartoon-type booklets that I bought while at a meeting there
and gave them to my wife to put in her high school/middle school library.
They are worth investigating as even the folks in my lab though they
were very well done.

--bruce