Teaching sustainable agriculture to grad. students

saranga at agri.huji.ac.il saranga at agri.huji.ac.il
Sun Sep 12 03:55:01 EST 1993

                                             September 10, 1993

Dear colleagues,

   A new course on sustainable agriculture is now being constructed
at the Hebrew Univ. of Jerusalem, Faculty of Agriculture.  The
course is planed as a workshop for graduate students.  It will be
composed of two major parts: (1) lectures on various components of
sustainable agriculture by guest lecturers, and (2) discussions on
case studies.

   I will be grateful if you can share with me your experience and
send me any of the following: helpful tips and suggestions, program
of a similar courses, references of interesting case studies,
reprints of your publications, etc.

   Any information will be appreciated very much.

Sincerely

Yehoshua Saranga

Address:  Hebrew University of Jerusalem
          Faculty of Agriculture
          Department of Field Crops Vegetables and Genetics
          P.O. Box 12, Rehovot 76100
          Israel

Bitnet:   SARANGA at HUJIARGI
Internet: SARANGA at HUJI.AGRI.AC.IL