REG AFFAIRS NEWSGROUP

vincent.zenger at his.com vincent.zenger at his.com
Wed Sep 15 20:11:33 EST 1993

I am trying to determine the level of interest in the Biosci community in
starting a newsgroup for regulatory affairs professionals or for those whose
primary task at work is generating data for regulatory purposes.  I have found
a tremendous need for regulatory affairs professionals in both industry and the
government to talk more frequently on an informal basis.  I you would be
interested, please respond to FOF at vm.cfsan.FDA.gov. I will post a summary of
also be useful for those industry people in scientific affairs and other allied
disciplines.  THanks.