MEDLINE access via Internet?

Frank Norman f-norman at nimr.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Sep 16 11:13:19 EST 1993

>> The NLM produce Medline as a quasi-commercial product (albeit heavily
>> subsidised).  Access to Medline through the NLM system has always been one
>> of the cheapest routes to Medline online.
>
>Oh, yes? It is certainly one of the least predictable & understandable. Also

I never said I liked the NLM's system!  I have used it about 3 times
and that was more than enough for me.  Give me Datastar or Dialog, or a
CDROM version,  anyday.

-----
Frank Norman             |  National Institute for Medical Research
Deputy Librarian         |  The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, London NW7 1AA

f-norman at uk.ac.mrc.nimr  |  tel 081 959 3666 ext 2380 fax 081 906 4477

f-norman at national-institute-for-medical-research.mrc.ac.uk