"Double Helix" film needed!

Deborah A. Morris dmorris at oregon.uoregon.edu
Thu Sep 16 18:37:57 EST 1993

I need a good copy of the BBC film "Race for the Double Helix," starring
Jeff Goldblum as Jim Watson, to show in my introductory genetics courses.
BBC tells me that it is not available on video for purchase, but I am
hoping that someone has a copy they have taped from PBS that they will be
willing to duplicate for me. BBC told me that classroom use IS legal for
two years following its broadcast on television. I will pay for the cost of
the tape, postage, and your time. Thanks!