Current Contents Database

DAVE SEGAL djs1539 at cc.utah.edu
Tue Sep 28 18:32:00 EST 1993

In article <9309261123.AA05157 at umailsrv0.UMD.EDU>, William_D_WARREN at UMAIL.UMD.EDU (ww40) writes...
{>
{Current Contents is available only on subscription. My guess about the UC
{situation is that they pay a largeish sum to be able to provide access for
{their students/staff. You can get a personal subscrition, accessable in

Fur sure.  I think Utah State University was paying >$1,200 for their
subscription.  I've never found this kind of thing for free: not
Current Contents, not Medline, not UnCover.  Pray that your school
subscribes to one.

- Dave Segal
- dave.segal at m.cc.utah.edu