Wanted: email addresses of researchers in US

Suresh Krishnajois sujo at netcom.com
Tue Sep 28 15:00:56 EST 1993

[ Article crossposted from bionet.users.addresses ]
[ Author was Suresh Krishnajois ]
[ Posted on Tue, 28 Sep 1993 19:15:41 GMT ]

Hi,

I was looking for email addresses of researchers both in universities
and industry in United States / Singapore / Europe who are working in
the following areas:

      Information Theory applications in Biology.
      Sequence Analysis, Computational Biophysics.
      Bio-leaching technology for extraction of metals.
      Image analysis-Microscope based applications.

What is the best way to go about getting this information ? Are there
list servers, ftp sites or publications which will have this ?

I would much appreciate any pointers.

I am a non-biologist so please excuse any bio-netiquette violations.

- Suresh
Suresh Krishnajois (Him)   Devaki Krishnajois (Her)
sujo at netcom.com
"Do not accept unacceptable behaviour" - H.J.B, Jr.
"Endless compromise shatters the illusion of integrity" - J.C.
Suresh Krishnajois (Him)   Devaki Krishnajois (Her)
sujo at netcom.com