0 Internet service for plant info wanted??!

Julius L Heinis jheinis at mailer.fsu.edu
Sat Apr 2 15:54:36 EST 1994

Tonight I played with Lynx and got into WWW. As I went on
I stumbled into     LANSDSCAPE   something or other   (entered)
	there comes World  Plant taxonomy
	below this comes Database Gray Herbarium
			I entered Lupinus   and got pages of
species of that Genus.  (no description and diseases, though)
	NICU  = Plant names in current use, also has names.
Then, you can even look me up among PLANT TAXONOMISTS ONLINE
	Enjoy.  JULIUS
Greetings from J.H., the learning machine!

--
Greetings from J.H., the learning machine!