0 Internet service for plant info wanted??!

Julius L Heinis jheinis at mailer.fsu.edu
Sat Apr 2 15:54:36 EST 1994

Tonight I played with Lynx and got into WWW. As I went on
I stumbled into     LANSDSCAPE   something or other   (entered)
	there comes World  Plant taxonomy
	below this comes Database Gray Herbarium
			I entered Lupinus   and got pages of
species of that Genus.  (no description and diseases, though)
	NICU  = Plant names in current use, also has names.
Then, you can even look me up among PLANT TAXONOMISTS ONLINE
	Enjoy.  JULIUS
Greetings from J.H., the learning machine!

Greetings from J.H., the learning machine!