B Cell specific antibodies

Nancy McNelly nmcnelly at acs.bu.edu
Mon Apr 4 14:58:52 EST 1994

We are looking for information on antibodies to specific to rat
B cells, particulary early progenitor and pre-B cells.  We have
been using a monoclonal (anti-CD45RA from clone HIS24, Pharmingen,
San Diego, CA) that, in theory, is specific for such cells in rat,
but we've had cross-reactions with granulocytes in our preparations.
Has anyone out there had any experience with HIS24?  Does anyone know
of another antibody that might work?  Any info. would be appreciated.

nmcnelly at acs.bu.edu
  Nancy McNelly