water toxicity

Col Rv Int-Tribal Fish Com critfish at rs6a.wln.com
Tue Apr 5 18:14:41 EST 1994

Kaye Matkins (kmatkin at calvin.linfield.edu) wrote:
: Hello everyone.

: I'm part of a group in my high school doing a drinking water quality
: study for an honors class.  We've obtained all the testing results from
: the water suppliers in our area, but have one more problem left.

: We now have pages and pages of lists of chemicals and the amounts found, but
: no information as to what toxic effects they might have on humans.  We've
: checked all kinds of chemistry/organic chemistry books, but have found
: very little data on toxicity of specific chemicals.  Any suggestions???

: And, does anyone know if the DEQ has an email address?  =)

: THANKS!

: Luke Matkins
: kmatkin at calvin.linfield.edu  <-- yup, it's my mom's account!