Craig Sherwood lives! Let's kill him.

James B. Hutchins jbh at anat.UMSMED.EDU
Tue Apr 5 19:22:37 EST 1994

In article <1994Apr5.104811.4134 at tower> afc at gnv.ifas.ufl.edu (Andrew Cockburn)
writes:

>Sorry about the waste of bandwidth...
>
>We have been having an outbreak of "send a card to Craig Sherwood"

You mean Craig Shergold?
                   ^^^^
>posts here in Florida.  Does anyone have the files on him?  I recall
[stuff deleted]

You can do what I did: call the Make-A-Wish Foundation (sorry, don't have the
number, but it's in suburban Atlanta, I think) and ask for their information
packet *on this very subject* (well, okay, on killing the urban legend, not
on killing Craig himself :-) ).

You will get an info packet in return.

If someone wants to help out by posting the phone number and/or address of
the foundation (I think the full name is Children's Make-A-Wish Foundation),
that will save me looking it up :-).

Jim

Jim Hutchins                    []     E-Mail: jbh at anat.umsmed.edu
Asst Prof of Anatomy            []     Asst Prof of Neurology
Univ Mississippi Med Ctr        []     Jackson, MS