DNA elctrophoregrams

Jean-Louis Vila vila at esia.univ-savoie.fr
Wed Apr 6 02:45:07 EST 1994

Hi,
I work on automatic DNA sequencing and I need some information about
physical principle on making 2-D electrophoresis gel.
What is the modelization of the physical principle of the electrophoresis ?
If it isn't the correct group, or if you know someone who can answer me, please
mail me the information
Sincerely yours
Jean-Louis
---
 /\  P-mail:                          |  E-mail:                \
 \_| VILA Jean-Louis                  | vila at esia.univ-savoie.fr |
   | LAMII/CESALP-Universite se Savoie|__________________________|
   | 41, Avenue de la plaine-BP 806   |tel: (33) 50-66-60-59     |
   | 74016 ANNECY Cedex - France      |fax: (33) 50-66-60-20     |