Helping my girlfriend

Robert Boot mlrboot at
Fri Apr 1 07:29:10 EST 1994

gdk at (Graeme Kelly) writes:

>Hi I am currently trying to find some info on news groups for my Girlfriend.

>she is currently doing her honors - which is related to diabetes and kidneys !!!
>(shows my ignorance)  hopefully you can help, if you could tell me where she should
>look I can get her on to have a look.

What do you/she want to know? What has she already looked up? A question
as open & umspecific as this is unanswerable. I presume she has already
invstigated MEDLINE. If not, why not? If she has - what precisely has
she been unable to find & what reason does she have to believe that it
Sorry, but newsgroups are not a substitute for basic library & database

>Ta  Graeme Kelly
>gdk at

Robert Boot                                       r.boot at
Herston Medical Library                                 Ph: +61 7 365 5354
University of Queensland 4072  AUSTRALIA               Fax: +61 7 365 5243