request: suggestions about biotech. info sources on net

Biotech Experts Course didapc8 at istge.ist.unige.it
Wed Apr 6 16:53:40 EST 1994

We are a group of biologists taking part to a course on biotechnologies
 at the ABC (Advanced Biotechnologies Centre) of Genoa, Italy.
In the next future we will spend a couple of months of training in
some firms nearby Genoa. We will have to work on the net in order to
"squeeze" data concerning several fields of biotechnological interest:
- PLANTS  AND HORTICULTURE (especially genetic improvement of flower plants)
- AGRICULTURE
- ALIMENTATION
- COSMETICS
- PHARMACEUTICS
- ENVIRONMENT
Any suggestions regarding possible information sources of the
above-mentioned arguments, available on the net will be of useful help in
order to compile oriented lists. The final results (if interesting)
will be posted to the newsgroup.

Thanks in advance

           Cri
           Sandra