Cadavers in high school science classes

A great x ray technician! xraytech at sugar.NeoSoft.COM
Mon Apr 11 01:25:10 EST 1994

In article <1994Apr10.231618.28512 at mwc.vak12ed.edu>,
Mark A. Keith <mkeith at mwc.vak12ed.edu> wrote:
>Advanced Science students at Chancellor High School in
>Fredericksburg, VA do not have access to cadavers in the
>classroom, but they do take a fieldtrip once a year to the
>Medical College of Virginia in Richmond.  There they are given
>a tour of this research hospital, with emphasis given to
>forensic science.  This is one of their most memorable
>activities and confirms/denies those with budding medical
>intentions.

This was visualized in the motion picture, "Fast Times at
Ridgemont High."

 --Robert

--
"Meeting him, shaking his hand--it was overwhelming. It was better than sex.
 Of course, I haven't had sex before, but I'm sure this was better."

 --A medical student, after meeting Dr. Michael Mancini for the first time.