Slides for Presentations?

John Altman altman at cmgm.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 18 17:21:27 EST 1994

I just returned from a rather large meeting, and noticed that
the quality of the slides people presented varied wildly.  Frequent
problems (IMO) were the usual suspects such as lack of titles, small
fonts, small symbols on graphs, use of incompatible colors, overuse
of colors, etc.

Now, to get to the point:
There is an excellent book on the preparation of manuscripts on the
Mac called something like "The Mac Is Not A TypeWriter".  Does anyone
know of a book that presents general tips on how to prepare high
quality slides for scientific presentations?  I know some people who
could use a gift....;-)

--
John Altman
altman at cmgm.stanford.edu