SURVEY: Metaphors for AIDS

Daniel E. Bontempo bontempo at
Tue Apr 19 15:11:59 EST 1994

Hi -

   I am soliciting e-mail responses to the following questions:

1)..What metaphors( not just adjectives ) come to mind for AIDS

2)..What other things (short) come to mind when you think of AIDS

3)..To get a general idea of who you are, please list your AGE,

4)..What newsgroup did you find this survey on?

 Daniel E Bontempo                    | email: D-Bontempo at
 Environmental PsychoPhysiology Lab   | voice: (409) 847-9354
     (standard disclaimer: ANY and ALL opinions are my own)