nanotechnology(BACTERIORHODOPSIN

BOGDANOV at DELPHI.COM BOGDANOV at DELPHI.COM
Thu Apr 21 03:46:02 EST 1994

DEAR BIONET:
    I am currently working on a collage research paper for an advanced
composition class related to science and technology. I am a Biology major at
a local comunity collage. My paper is titled, "Living Circuits". The topic I
am working on is: The integration between biological cells and the micro-
chip. I desperatly need information and referals on this subject matter! I
am new to using computors and am working with an old H.P. 286. Please
contact me if you or your people may be of assistance. Thank you for your
attention and time regarding this matter, it is greatly appriciated!!
                                       Truely,
                                           Andy Duke c/o
                                               (BOGDANOV at DELPHI.COM)