Cadavers in high school science classes

Jason Swanson jasonsw at u.washington.edu
Fri Apr 22 00:54:23 EST 1994

In article <1994Apr05.102541.14608 at vdoe386.vak12ed.edu>,
Ben M Gregory <bgregory at vdoe386.vak12ed.edu> wrote:
>Well, my school has cadavers already, we just call them
>"victims" and leave them for the rescue squad.
>
>---
>/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
>Ben Gregory
>]|-}
>"Devil is watchin' you"-Dave Mustaine
>"Read my lips, I don't care what you say"-Phil Rind

When my uncle was in medschool in New Jersey he and a friend
took a hand from a cadaver and crazy glued some money into it
then they drove out ot a toll booth and he held the hand but
covered his hand with his sleeve so it appeard the cadaver
hand was his own, then when the tollguy put out his hand for
the toll, unc. dropped the hand into the tollguys, and they
drove off.  Just as well, since they had given him correct
change.

Jason Swanson