BIOGEN INC, FAX OR E-MAIL

David Lloyd-Jones david.lloyd-jones at canrem.com
Thu Apr 21 01:33:00 EST 1994

JA+
  +   I would like to get the fax number or e-mail address of
  +Biogen, Inc. ,Cambridge, MA.
  +
  +        Thanks in advance.
  +                                Jose
  +                          Jose-Costoya at seins.usc.es

There is something wrong in this picture.

Something like 2,000 people have taken 20 seconds to look at this post.
Assume our time is worth on average $60 an hour.  That's $666.67 --
and your question isn't even answered yet.

Phone information already, OK?   Cost ya $0.65 for the info call and
then maybe $2.35 for the voice call to Biogen.

                              -dlj.

david.lloyd-jones at ablelink.org

 * 1st 1.11 * If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?