How to unsubscribe

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Sat Apr 23 00:41:29 EST 1994

In article <199404151709.KAA14007 at net.bio.net>,
 <LYONSW at UCONNVM.UCONN.EDU> wrote:
>Dear Kristoff,
>
>Please post a general description on how to unsubscribe.  Many
>meaningless posts mean much wasted time all around the world.

This is done on the first of each month of BIONEWS/bionet.announce.
I'm convinced that the only way that we will eliminate this problem is
to completely eliminate e-mail subs.  People are lazy and when they
start getting too many messages from a group, the reaction is to send
a reply to one of these from the list asking to get off instead of
looking things up in the instructions.  You can't win in this game.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				biosci-help at net.bio.net