Slides for Presentations? [color and techniquerecommended refs.]

Thomas Burglin burglin at Frodo.MGH.Harvard.EDU
Sat Apr 23 18:23:14 EST 1994

Another point about background colors versus b&w.

Generally, although a lot of people do it,  a dark or
black background with light text is not as easily readable as
simple black text on white background, when the
projection room cannot be completely darkened.
Thus, I have opted to make my slides black text on white background,
but all areas outside textboxes are a nice blue background.
Thus you get optimal contrast under all conditions, but
still some "soothing" color.

Thomas Burglin