Do tRNA of human exist?

Billy Li billyli at hkuxa.hku.hk
Tue Apr 26 22:59:14 EST 1994

Hi,
  The subject line says it all.  I know that the contents of tRNA for E. Coli
are totally determined and I am wondering if the contents of tRNA for human
is determined also.  I am interested in the proportion of different type
of tRNA for human.  If that exists, can someone give me the name of a reference
paper, or an ftp site to get more information.  Is it in Genbank?
If that doesn't exist, can
someone give me an indication please?
  Thanks in advance.  Please post or e-mail.

Billy Li,  email: billyli at hkuxa.hku.hk
Department of Statistics,
University of Hong Kong.
Tel: (852) 8591920     Fax: (852) 8589041