Institution address request

Dietmar.Tietz at agrar.uni-giessen.de Dietmar.Tietz at agrar.uni-giessen.de
Tue Aug 2 05:21:55 EST 1994

> Greetings, netters.
>
> I am looking for either the Email or snail mail address of the Medical
> Culture Collection at the department of Medical Microbiology,
> University of Marburg,Marburg, Germany. If anyone can be of assistance, I
> would be very appreciative.
>
> Thanks for your time. We now return you to your scheduled programming.
>  Neal
>
> Neal Crankshaw
> Department of Biochemistry
> University of Natal, Pietermaritzburg
> Natal, South Africa
> crankshaw at biochem.unp.ac.za
> crankshaw at gate2.cc.unp.ac.za
> crankshaw at unpsun2.cc.unp.ac.za (strictly unix)

Dear Neal Crankshaw:

I made a phone call to the Medical Microbiology in Marburg and this is
the information I got:

There is no email access unfortunately.

Postal address:

Prof. Dr. Mannheim
Dept. Medical Microbiology
Philipps-Universitaet Marburg
Pilgrimstein 2
D-35037 Marburg
Germany

Phone: +49-(6421)-28 43 10
Fax:   +49-(6421)-28 70 37

I hope this information will help you.

Best regards, Dietmar Tietz

*           Dietmar Tietz, Ph.D.,  Research Scientist            *
*            Biostatistics, Justus-Liebig-University             *
*            Ludwigstr. 27, D-35390 Giessen, Germany             *
*                  Phone: +49-(641)-702-6015                     *
*                   Fax: +49-(641)-702-5995                      *
*              Email: Dietmar.Tietz at Uni-Giessen.de               *