WORLD CONSERVATION MONITORING CENTRE

Duncan Bennett duncanb at wcmc.org.uk
Thu Aug 4 06:19:59 EST 1994

                     DO WE HOLD INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED

                                   at the

                     WORLD CONSERVATION MONITORING CENTRE

The World Conservation Monitoring Centre (WCMC) is an authoritative source of
information on BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION.  The Centre's aim is to support
biodiversity conservation and sustainable development through the provision
of information services relating to nature conservation, and through
supporting others in the development of their own information management
activities.  WCMC carries out this work in collaboration with a wide range of
national and international organizations, including its founders, IUCN, UNEP
and WWF.

WCMC is currently undertaking an assessment of the information requirements
of both existing and potential users.  We hope that this assessment will help
us to identify which areas of biodiversity information are of greatest
interest, so that we may align our activities accordingly and provide an
information service which is of real value.  To help us in this assessment we
have developed a questionnaire, and we would appreciate your assistance in
completing it.

To receive our WCMC Users Information Requirements Questionnaire, please send
an email to REQUEST at WCMC.ORG.UK with the message SEND QUESTIONNAIRE.

If you have any questions on this matter please email Berry D'Arcy
Email: Berry.D-Arcy at wcmc.org.uk

--
World Conservation Monitoring Centre, 219 Huntingdon Road, Cambridge, UK.
Tel: +44-(0)223-277314, Fax: +44-(0)223-277136, Email: info at wcmc.org.uk
Anonymous FTP: ftp.wcmc.org.uk