LA Times article on bionet.general

NORTHFORGE at delphi.com NORTHFORGE at delphi.com
Wed Aug 3 23:29:56 EST 1994

	I am a journalist for the Los Angeles Times
newspaper, and am doing an article based on the usenet and
Internet services in general.  I've decided to include the
bionet.general newsgroup to the section which pertains to usenet.
	I would like to discuss how the Internet is helping to
provide doctors and researchers with tools to assist them.  Such
as genetics databases available to the public and private institutions,
and various tools to help researchers.   Any other issues relating to
bionet.general will also be applicable.  Please contact me.

	If you would like to be quoted in the published article
(anonymous if you would like), please send e-mail or call
voice at the following locations:

	Email: NORTHFORGE at delphi.com

	Voice: Toll free, 1-800-LATIMES ext. 73492 (ask for Adam)

Thanks for your feedback,
Adam S. Bauman
LA Times Reporter
NORTHFORGE at delphi.com