Voices Voices and Voices

Fencerex fencerex at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 07:03:02 EST 1994

Dave
I couldn't agree with you more.  I know that I yse logic to defend that
which I visceraly feel is right.  Sometimes this feeling is instinctive,
sometimes it is almost spiritual in nature, but my oppions do not directly
flow from pure logic.  Nor should they.  There is much about our "animal
brains" which is ver noble.  For instance the idea that children should be
protected from harm is not a logical human deduction but is a
characteristic of all mammalian species.  I could "logically" argue that
it is a good thing to say let some children starve to death thus
subjecting our species to some degree of selection and improving the race
as a whole.  My animal brain will not let me hold this view.