Attention Zoo Professionals

TPolk tpolk at
Wed Aug 10 10:21:07 EST 1994

Hello, my name is Terry Polk and I am a zookeeper at the Indianapolis Zoo.
 I am working with Teresa Everett of the San Diego Zoo to produce an
Internet address list of individuals in the zoo profession.  It is our
hope that such a directory will provide new avenues to information about
the animals we all work with.

If you would like to be included on this list, please send the following
information to tpolk at

Job Title
Animals Cared For (if applicable)
Internet Address

I will try to begin mailing out the compilation in September.  We hope to
make updates available through anonymous FTP soon thereafter, and will
also attempt to publish the list in the AAZK's Animal Keeper's Forum.  We
would ultimately like to create an Internet newsgroup for zoo

Thank you for your help,